2nd International Conference on Engineering Innovation (ICEI 2018)
The conference is hosted by King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok (KMUTNB) , Thailand
July 5th-6th, 2018.
Following the success of the First International Conference on Engineering Innovation 2016, I am pleased to announce that King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok (KMUTNB) will once again host the second conference in the series, International Conference on Engineering Innovation 2018 (ICEI 2018), during July 5th-6th, 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand. To further promote engineering innovations, ICEI 2018 aims to gather engineers, scientists, and innovators to share their state-of-the-art methods, designs, ideas, and findings in multidisciplinary Engineering fields.
Papers on research and innovation in the following areas are welcomed:
1. Modern Automation, Robotics, and Advanced Manufacturing
- Bulk Solid Material Handling
2. Sustainable Mobility, Aviation, Aerospace
3. AI, IoT, Big Data, and Smart Electronics
4. Energy and Environment for Sustainable Development
- Biofuel, Bioenergy, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage
- Electrical Power
5. Civil & Construction
6. Biotechnology and Modern Agriculture
7. Healthcare Technology and Medical devices
8. Advanced Material Engineering and Technology
9. Advanced Engineering Management and Smart Logistics
We are pleased to invite you to submit a paper and present your work in the conference. The deadline for a full paper submission is 28 February 2018.
ICEI2018 will provide you with new ideas, widen your network, and enhance your innovative self, while providing a memorable time in this beautiful city of Bangkok, Thailand. We are excited about this event and look forward to see you there.
Temsiri Sapsaman, Ph.D.
Chairperson, ICEI 2018
Associate Dean for Research and Innovation,
Faculty of Engineering, KMUTNB, Thailand
Tel: (+66)2-555-2000 ext. 8124